Saturday 24 March 2012

Tired but happy?


What will I do this weekend?  After last weekend, rest up for a bit, work was a bit hectic this week or was I just tired? 
Thanks to our organising committee, you all did a great job, as you see by  our smiling faces!  snappy dressers too!
All the best for a very happy year
Lyn Kelly Page

A week has nearly past and at last I have found time to extend my thanks and best wishes to all for a wonderful time. 
Laurie and I were in awe of the organisation of the whole event.  I will hold in my heart the friendliness of everyone! 
Life is for making special memories and the reunion will certainly be one of those. Laurie and I wish you all a happy and safe Easter and look forward to meeting again in the not too distant future. Please do not pass through Tweed Heads without making contact.Kindest regards
Helen (Moebus) Ganter


I hope the committee aren't too flat after the BIG HIGH!
wondered if you had a contact for John Mc Gregor. He provided the keyrings, didn't he?
I would like to thank him for that but couldn't see a contact address etc.
All's well back in paradise, if a little wet, but we did enjoy the weekend so much and appreciate everyone's effort.
Keep well and happy
love 
Adrienne

(For everyone's information, his contact address is:
john@promotionalproducts.com.au)

No comments:

Post a Comment